Monday, September 24, 2007

The New Season

What am I excited about?

Bionic Woman - of course! Very interested to see how they adapt it. Hopefully they will really make it new, as Battlestar Galactica did so successfully. [Premieres Wed. Sep 26]

Ugly Betty - It took me a while to understand what this show was trying to do, but I really admire it. [Premieres Thurs. Sep 27]

Brothers & Sisters, Grey's Anatomy - a few SFLs and definitely some space for critique [Premieres Sun. Sep 30]

Battlestar Galactica - The final season. What will happen to Starbuck, Laura and the rest of the crew? Won't find out until November.

Bones - Haven't actually seen this show but have heard good things about the SFL at the center of it! [Premieres Tues. Sep 25]

I will have more to say on each of these shows after their season premieres, but this is my Must Watch list.

Then there's the shows that have already started up!

L Word - All Female, all the time! All kinds of Strong.

Weeds - I'm still catching up on Season 2!

Saving Grace - have a few eps ready to go in my PVR, but haven't dug in yet.

Blood Ties - Canadian made detective show meets vampires - airs on Lifetime.

The Closer - became a fan last season and Brenda Johnson is my ultimate SFL right now.

No comments: